My Affordable Spring Lipgloss | Fleur de Force's Written in the Stars


Hello my Bunnies,

A little post, pink and fresh for today, to end on a nice note a beautiful sunny day (at least it's sunny where I live, I hope it is where you live too!)

As the sunny days are coming back, I'm getting sick of my thick, dark, opaque lipsticks. Looking through my collection I found a lipgloss, that I bought in the autumn but haven't worn a lot since.

Well, trust me, it changed.


This lipgloss is Fleur de Force's Written in the stars from her own makeup collection.

I must admit that I bought this lipgloss purely because I love Fleur. She's the one responsible for my crazy addiction to cosmetics. I've been following her since the beginning and I love –as irrational as it may be– everything that she does.

To be honest, I didn't expect much from this lipgloss, I merely bought it out of curiosity.

But I have to say that for the past few weeks I've worn nothing else and it's exactly what I want.

For one thing the shade is absolutely perfect for everyday wear. It's a slightly dirty pink, dark enough to make me look healthy (I don't really suit nude lipsticks) but light enough to be wearable. It's also much more opaque than a standard lipgloss, however not as opaque as a lipstick.

It's a gloss but it isn't overly shiny, which I really love. I haven't really been wearing lipgloss for a long time but lately I'm feeling like a bit of shine on my lips and this does the trick.

It's a little bit sticky but I think that that's the reason why it lasts so well. I wouldn't say it's really sticky and annoying, but you can feel it on the lips. However when you rub your lips together, it feels more like a balm than a gloss.

Regarding wear time, it's a gloss so it won't last all day, and it won't stay through a meal. But if you just drink, it'll last from one meal to the next, and it's easy to touch up.

And the best thing is : it smells like freaking cookie dough ! And it's not even sickening as you only smell it when you apply it.


What I want to say it that, considering what I'm looking for at the moment, this lipgloss is quite simply perfect : a gorgeous shade, easy to wear and opaque enough, a divine scent, a subtle shine and a longevity that is very impressive for a lipgloss.

If you're still looking for the perfect spring lipgloss, then you should really have a look at this one ..!

You can find it on feelunique (for instance) right here, for about 10 francs. A bargain, I'm telling you !

Do you know Fleur's makeup range ? What's your spring lippie ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , ,