Lush Diary #9 | Floating Island


Hello my Bunnies,

Here I am again with another Lush Diary edition !

This one is going to be short and sweet as there is very little to say about this bath bomb.

The bath bomb I’m going to talk about today is in fact a bath melt called Floating Island.


Bath melts are meant to turn your bath water into rich, moisturising and nourishing goodness.

There isn’t much to say about this bath melt in particular, it looks very simple, off-white and to be honest almost boring.

Once in the water, it does nothing else than melt slowly.

But it does indeed turn the bath water slightly milky and I didn’t feel the need to moisturise my skin when I got out of the water which I almost always do.

It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated, which I really appreciate.

Scent wise, as per usual this isn’t my forte, but I’d say that it is a nice, soft, scent. The kind of scent that you would imagine when you look at it.


So this bath melt isn’t exciting in any way but if you’re looking for something that will take care of your skin while you’re in the bath, I suggest you give this one a go.

I find that bath melts are particularly appropriate for this time of year as our skin starts to become dryer and dryer.

Have you tried it ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , ,