Empties Worth Mentioning #4


Hello my Bunnies,

I hope you're impressed by how many products I used up ..! This means that I finally have a little room in my shower again to wave my arms around and it feels really nice !

Like I said in my last empties post, today's gonna be mostly about hair as all my shampoos and conditioners ran out at the same time so I hope you like it.

But enough introduction already and let's jump right in !


Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes 3 - shampoo and conditioner

I used to absolutely adore this combo but I will never (never !) buy 750ml bottles again. They're never ending ! I've had them for three years and I just couldn't wait to get them over with. For someone who likes to try new thing it's a nightmare to have never ending supply of the same stuff.
Apart from that, it was a really good combo of shampoo and conditioner. I liked the scent of strawberry that was quite strong in the shower but very subtle afterwards. The shampoo builds up to a really nice, thick lather and together they just made my hair extremely soft. They were great.
All in all, I would recommend these, quite heartily. But I just had too much of them and it's gonna take me a few years before I repurchase them.


Garnier Ultimate Blends the Sleek Restorer - shampoo and conditioner

Another combo that I really loved. The cocoa scent is a bit sickly in the bottle but once in the hair it is very subtle.
These two made my hair even softer than the Bed Head ones and have the added bonus of being silicon-free. However, we unfortunately can't find them in Switzerland at the moment.
If I find them again, it's more than likely that I'll repurchase them.
Also, I talked about them here.


Gliss Kur Ultimate Volume - shampoo and conditioner

This combo was good too and left my hair feeling quite nice, however it did nothing for the volume in my hair so I won't repurchase it.


René Furterer Forticea Stimulating shampoo

I can't really talk too much about this shampoo because I didn't really use it the way I should have. It's supposed to help against hair loss and thinning hair but like I said I didn't use it very consistently and I don't really suffer from thinning hair or hair loss.
All that I can tell you is that it was really nice to use and had a fresh scent. Sorry =/


Redken Extreme Anti-Snap - leave-in conditioner

This product smells incredible !!! I can't describe it but trust me, it's amazing ! Other than that, it's a great detangler on wet hair and I find that my lengths and ends look nicer when I use it. I've heard that hair needs protein and that's what it contains. It also has the added bonus of being a heat-protectant.
Even though I really liked it, I wanted to try something else from Redken. However I messed up my order and now have another bottle of it. But I'm quite happy about it to be honest.


Bourjois déodorant minéral +beauty/+respect/+care

I've already talked about these deodorants several times (here, here and here for instance) and I still really like them. But the colours aren't all equal. The pink one is my favourite both for the scent and the efficiency, the green comes really close second and the orange one smells a bit too strong for my liking and doesn't work quite as well.
Be careful ! There's also a blue one but don't be tempted to buy it because it really smells like BO. I don't get how or why, but it really does !
They are all quite tricky to find but every time I walk by a pharmacy I check inside and quite often I'll find a can on a shelf.


Garnier Ambre Solaire clear protect spf 20 - body sun cream

This is the perfect man sun protection. It's not sticky, greasy, moisturising by any mean. It pretty much feels like you're rubbing water all over your body, which is quite nice when it's really hot. However if your skin tends to get dry in the sun, I wouldn't recommend it. I, for my part, will probably repurchase it for Him and really hot days but other than that, I'll probably be using sun oil (with protection of course) instead.


Lush Snow Fairy - shower gel

This isn't the first bottle that I finish and I still really love it. I don't have any anymore but Christmas is just around the corner (did I just type that ?!) so I'll be able to pop into lush and buy some more very soon. I like its bubble-gum scent and the fact that it's a pink shower gel with glitter.


La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+

This is my go-to anti-imperfection cream. My skin is bit better at the moment but every now and again I get a sever case of breakouts and I find that this always helps. I therefore already have another tube on the go.
I also talked about it here.


Avène Cleanance - cleansing water

I didn't like the scent of this cleansing water but if you don't mind the scent of Avène product then go for it. It's brilliant at removing dirt and makeup (eye makeup as well) and it didn't sting my eyes or irritate my skin.
I'm not going to repurchase it because the scent really puts me off but I'm probably just a bit weird tbh.


Reficis Efferv'essence - purifying cleansing gel*

I haven't been this sad to finish a product in a really long time. I really really enjoyed using this cleanser (I talked about it here) because it made my skin feel extremely clean but not stripped at all. It almost made it feel a bit plumper even. I also think that it helped with my acne !
I still have about 24 other cleansers to finish but once I finish some of these it's more than likely that I'll repurchase it.

Aaand that's it !

Are you also in a decluttering mood ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , ,