Philip Kingsley Takes Bloody Good Care of My Hair !


Philip Kinglsey makes my hair, soft, sleek, shiny, silky, frizz-free amongst other nice things.

Hello my Bunnies,

Today I want to talk to you about a couple of hair masks that first left me feeling a bit "meh" but that quickly conquered my (hair's) heart.

It is the famous Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (ici) and the Philip Kingsley Stimulation Scalp Mask (ici).

I decided to buy the Elasticizer when I heard someone say they didn't like it because it was too nourishing. I was looking at my hair and thought that nothing could be too nourishing for it.

I looked for it online and ended finding a pack on feelunique for slightly more than the price of the Elasticizer. As I didn't know the brand, I decided to go for it !

Unfortunately the offer isn't available anymore but you can find both masks separately.

The first few times I used them, I followed the instruction on the packaging; that is, I humidified my hair, applied the stimulating scalp mask on my roots and the elasticizer on the lengths and ends of my hair and washed my hair like usual, 20 minutes later.

But I wasn't wowed ! I found that my hair looked and felt pretty much as it did after any other shampoo without a mask. And that's why I forgot about these for a while.

However I don't like waisting products so I decided to try and give them another go. This time I changed my modus operandi and applied them before bed and left them overnight.

That my friends, is when the miracles started happening.


After a whole night and my usual shampoo and conditioner, I found my hair to be much sleeker, softer and frizz-free. It also left my ends looking a lot more healthy. I also found that it gave my hair in general more bounce.

As for the stimulating scalp mask, I'm not sure how efficient it is at helping hair to grow thicker as it is hard to measure.

However, I can tell you that the application is very pleasant. As it contains mint, it leaves the scalp feeling a bit tingly and very refreshed for about 5-10 minutes after application.

And after having washed my hair, I found that my roots were a lot more aerated and more bouncy too.

I don't know if you see what I mean but you definitely will feel it if you use it. It sort of feels like the roots of my hair is lighter and less stuck to my scalp. I guess you could say that it adds volume to the roots.


But the second happy discovery was the next day.

So:
Day 1, I apply both masks on slightly wet hair before bed
Day 2, I wash my hair with my usual shampoo and conditioner and am left with Princess hair
Day 3, my second-day hair is much nicer than usual (less frizzy, more silky and the roots are less greasy !)

All in all, even if these two products are not amongst the cheapest ones, I would definitely repurchase them as they are so efficient ! I find that they work particularly well together to make hair look healthy from root to tip.

Do you know these products/this brand ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , ,