L'Oréal Infallible Mega Gloss | From Amazing to Disappointing ?


Hello my Bunnies =)

Today I want to talk to you about one of the latest launch from L'Oréal: The Infallible Mega gloss. They're available in four finishes: mat, cream, neon and Xtreme (if I'm not mistaken…)

So I'm going to give you a quick overview of all four finishes even though I only own two glosses (I'm a bit of a magician sometimes #iwanttoliveinHogwartssobad)


For having swatched them, I'd say that the neon ones aren't very pigmented and that's why I decided not to purchase any.

I didn't pick any of the Xtremes either because they're full of glitter and I don't really like that.

I also left the mat ones behind because my lips are always too dry for mat formulas, but they looked very promising, quite opaque and not sticky.


What I did pick up is the shade I Got the Power from the cream finishes after seeing it in action in one of Fleur de Force's video.

I also got sent the shade Mafia Gloss from Eileen at Coolbrandz (thank you sooo much !) which is also a cream finish.

And I have to say that these two shades totally convinced me that these glosses were amazing enough for me to tell you to go and buy them (now ! … no … read my post first ;))


Above you can see the shade I Got the Power which is a great MLBB shade. The finish is very natural while still making me look a lot (!) more pull together.


And here is Mafia Gloss which initially really scared me. Fortunately it isn't too opaque and perfect for everyday wear too.

As you can see, it is slightly harder to get a totally even finish (though not impossible I should just try harder) but the shade is a great summery shade nonetheless.


What you should know is that I'm not a huge fan of glosses because I hate (hate !) anything that is sticky, I'm not a fan of very glossy lips and I don't like to get my hair stuck in my lips every time there is a bit of wind…

But I do really love these ones ! Because they have just the right amount of colour, because they're not sticky at all, because they're just glossy enough, because they work on slightly dry lips too, because once applied you don't feel them anymore, because you can reapply without a mirror, because the applicator has a brilliant shape, because they're affordable, because they don't smell too strong or bad, because they're readily available, and because their packaging is simple and elegant.

It is still a gloss formula so they aren't going to last 12 hours but like I said, you can reapply very easily without a mirror.

So while the mat ones scare me a little and the other two aren't really my cup of tea, I find the cream ones absolutely amazing ! If you're looking for an affordable, great, non-sticky gloss, go for it !

Did you try them ? What do you think about the other finishes ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , ,