Empties Worth Mentioning #3 (+ Makeup)


Hello my Bunnies,

Today I have another batch of empties for you. You can find my previous empties posts here and here.

I want to thank Quand-Fanny for the sticker idea. It's brilliant ! That way you can see quickly whether I'd repurchase a product or not.

What you should know is that unless the product really is extraordinary I always prefer to try something new rather than to repurchase something I already know even if it's really good.


I rarely ever finish makeup but today I have four makeup items to talk about ! O_o

Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect
You've heard me talk about this many times. This is my third bottle and the fourth has already been used quite a bit. It has good coverage, is brilliant for oily skin and last a decent amount of time. What's more is it doesn't break me out.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
This is also a brilliant foundation though maybe a tad to blowy for my oily skin. I liked its gel consistency and its coverage that is slightly lighter than that of the 1,2,3 Perfect. I'll keep it in mind to recommend it to other people or for a day when my skin is slightly less oily.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
The concealer that every british youtuber and blogger raves about and for good reason. It has a great coverage ! I like to use it before foundation and pat my foundation over the top with a sponge for incredible coverage. There's already a new one hanging around in my collection.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze
This one isn't actually quite empty. But it's 3 year old and it dried. I already bought another one because the staying power on this sucker is out of this world it resists everything (shower, swimming, tears, sweat, all of the above at the same time,…) and lasts all day. This is also my favourite shade.

L'occitane Vanilla Hand Cream
It was a very handy little hand cream to throw in my handbag. It was a good one but like everybody else I still have about 14'000 other hand creams to finish before I can justify another purchase. But it was a really good one.


Now for the skincare bits :

La Roche-Posay Serozinc
This is amazing at calming my skin. It contains zinc (good for breakouts) and sodium (antibacterial). I like to spray it all over my face before or after my routine or even after makeup sometimes and I feel like it really soothes my skin. I already bought a new one on feelunique as we can't find it in Switzerland.

La Roche-Posay Micellar Solution
It was a very good micellar solution to remove makeup as well as eye makeup. I would repurchase it but it's amongst the pricier ones and I already have about 3 others to finish so I don't know yet.

Bioderma Sébium H2O Micellar Solution
I didn't really like this one as it can't be used on the eyes (it stings) and I can't be bothered to use two products to take my makeup off. It doesn't feel particularly nice on the skin either. I much prefer the original bioderma with the pink cap that everybody raves about.

Eucerin 3 in 1 Micellar Solution
To me this one is very similar to the La Roche-Posay one. Efficient but on the pricier side. I'm not going to repurchase it right now but I might some times.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL 50+ Extreme Fluid
This was a really good face sunscreen. I bought almost the same one to replace it except in the mattifying version (which I talked about here). It's light and comfortable to wear and sits nicely under makeup.

Clinique Even Better Eyes
I don't feel like this did very much for my skin but I think that about pretty much any eye cream to be honest. It felt very nice, left my skin quite soft and the tip feels cooling under the eye. However it was a pain to finish it as you can't really squeeze the tube towards the end. In my opinion it wasn't quite good enough to justify the price tag.

Lancôme Bi-Facil
It was a good makeup remover but it isn't better than the maybelline version for instance which is much cheaper.


I have quite a few body products too:

Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Milk
It was a very pleasant body milk to use. Efficient and not sticky at all. However I find it a shame that the scent didn't last for more than 5 minutes. It's the only reason why I'm not repurchasing it.

Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream
This is my favourite scent from the S&G range and this buttercream is a mix between butter and whipped cream which makes it incredibly comfortable and light at the same time. I loved it ! I'm definitely going to repurchase it at some point but last time I bought the body lotion in the same scent to try something different.

Reficis Soie Douce Body Cream*
I have a full review of this product that you can find here. I did really like it but I couldn't afford to spend that much on body lotion.

Bourjois Deodorant Minéral +soin/+beauté
I also talked about these deodorants here. They're efficient and aluminum-free which is all I'm looking for. I find the pink one to be slightly better but that's mostly because of the scent.

Babaria Aceite Seco 20
This is a dry solar oil that I bought in Spain last summer and it is incredible. It's moisturising and smells heavenly (like coconut). If you go to a spanish supermarket, buy it ! And bring one back for me please !


And finally, hair:

Batiste Dry Shampoo for Medium & Brunette
I've already talked about this one. It's amazing and leaves no residue. That's it. Go get it ! It's bloody brilliant ! I already have a new one.

Klorane Dry Shampoo
This is really good too however it might leave white dust if you're not careful enough. I think that it is slightly more expensive. I liked using it but I'm probably not going to repurchase it as I like Batiste and Colab better.

Urban Fudge Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray
I like this hairspray purely because of the scent. I'm not a huge fan of the hairspray scent and this one smells great and isn't overpowering. It's also better at fighting little frizzy hairs than other hairspray I found. I already picked up a new bottle when I last went to London.

Sebastian Re-Shaper Hair Spray
I didn't find that this did anything particular for my hair. It was an average hairspray. Considering the price tag, I'm not going to repurchase it.

Toni&Guy Conditioner for Damaged Hair
This is the conditioner that I liked to use after my clarifying shampoo from the same brand (I talked about it here) as it left my hair feeling extra soft. However I have a lot of conditioner to finish at the moment so I'm not going to repurchase it right away. I might later on when I need a new one as it was one of the best that I've tried.

That's it for this session. Next time there'll be loads of shampoo and conditioner !

x
Macha

Labels: , , , ,