Topshop Beauty | Top & Flop


Hello my Bunnies,

Today I want to talk to you about the first two products I ever tried from the Topshop beauty range.

I bought these two products when I last was in London in June. There were so many different things, I really didn't know where to start.

However, as Topshop beauty was celebrating its 5th birthday, they were selling the bestsellers in a different packaging (rose gold and white instead of black and white) and I decided to take my pick amongst these ones.

I picked up the Glow Highlighter and the Nirvana Lipstick.


I'll start with the highlighter as I absolutely love it !

It's my first time using a cream highlighter and I was a bit scared at first but I use my fingers to apply this one on my brow bone, cheekbones, cupid's bow and/or inner corner of my eyes and it looks incredible !


You can easily build it up or tone it down as it blends very easily. It feels very creamy and extremely light on the skin and is therefore a pleasure to look at and to use !


However, I'm sadly not as convinced with my second purchase. It may be partly my fault but that's not all there is to it. It is the Topshop lipstick in the shade Nirvana.


I picked up this lipstick because I don't really own any nude shades and I found this one particularly lovely. I even tried it in the shop and loved how it looked on me.

However, I haven't been able to wear it since. I now find that this shade doesn't really suit me but what's more is that this shade/texture/formula highlights any dryness, flakiness, little lines and as you can see on the picture, doesn't apply very uniformly.


I haven't given up yet because I really want it to work but right now I feel like it ain't gonna work between him and me.

However I highly highly highly (!) recommend the brilliant little Glow pot !!!

Have you tried Topshop beauty ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , ,