Lush Diary #2 | Shark Infested Custard


Hello my Bunnies and welcome to the second installment of the “Lush Diary” !

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me redirect you to the first episode of the “Lush Diary” where I explained everything. You can find it here.

Today we're talking about one of the newest launches from Lush (only available in their Oxfordstreet store at the moment, if I'm not mistaken) that you may have seen in my latest lush haul (here): It is a new category of bath props that are called bath oils and this one is called Shark Infested Custard.

Can I stress once more how much I like this name ?!


As the name would suggest, the bath oils are made out of oils that will melt in your bath (and between your fingers if you try to take pictures for 15 minutes.)

This particular one contains –amongst other things – coconut oil, shea butter and jojoba oil and has quite a vanillary scent but not so sweet that it's sickening. It's vanilla with a twist.

I'd say it isn't the most esthetically pleasing bath product from Lush as it gets quite messy very easily (black dots on the yellow parts and yellow streaks on the fin) and having your bath water turn yellow isn't the nicest thing either (if you know what I mean …)

BUT this bath oil is fantastic nonetheless ! It makes your bath water very rich and will give the smoothest, most hydrated and nourished skin. When I got out of the bath I didn't feel the need to moisturise at all and there was no greasy film or stickiness in sight.


Retrospectively, I'm quite sad I didn't buy more of the bath oils when I was in London because they really are amazing ! One of them is enough to make your bath extremely nourishing for your skin and it will also make the whole bathroom smell great.

I have it from good authority that some of the new products from the Oxfordstreet store are going to make their way to us. What's unsure is when and which ones. I really hope that some of the bath oils make it !

Are you amongst the lucky few who tried them ? Would you like to ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , ,