Sémaphore's New Friends


Up here is reason number 1 why I've been awfully quiet on the blog this week, down below is reason number 2.


You probably remember Sémaphore, whom I introduced last week (here), well bunnies are sociable creatures so we wanted to give him some friends to play and cuddle with.

These two terribly cute ladies have thus been welcomed in our home. They don't have names yet but they only just arrived and we're studying their personality to find the best names.

So what I'm saying is that I didn't post anything on the blog this week because I was too busy playing with these two fluff balls. Whoops

This means that you may see more than one bunny appear on my pics in the future (and the occasional turtle ;))

Hope you all had a nice week and a great sunday !

x
Macha

Labels: , ,