My Week in Lipsticks #1


Today I want to take you through the five lipsticks that I've been wearing from monday to friday.

I found that I wasn't using enough of my lipsticks and have therefore decided to switch more often.

There's definitely been a theme this week as you will see. I went for pink and sheer colours and hydrating slightly glossy and easy to wear formulas.

As for longevity, none of these is really long-wearing as they're all quite balm like.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - 05
Monday : Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 05
These have been raved about a lot and for good reasons. It's very easy to throw on your lips and gives a very sheer wash of colour and a hint a shine. This one is the most natural looking of the bunch and is perfect to complete any makeup look.

NYX Butter Gloss - Vanilla Cream Pie
Tuesday : NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie
I could say the same things I just said about the Clarins Lip Perfector but this one is slightly more pigmented, pink-toned and moisturising. The formula is a bit thicker than all the other ones but it's not sticky at all. I also wrote an article about it at the beginning of the week that you can find here.

Revlon Lip Butter - Peach Parfait
Wednesday : Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
I think that everyone know about them and their reputation is amazing. It's moisturising, easy to throw on and just pigmented enough to make you look put together. It has a bit of golden shimmer running through it and I'd say that it is kind of like a lipstick version of Nars Orgasm blush.

Dior Jelly Lip Pen - 656
Thursday : Dior Jelly Lip Pen in 656
I've never heard anyone talk about them and I'm not sure why. I find the formula to be extremely comfortable to wear. It's more hydrating and glossy than a Clinique Chubby Stick but slightly less pigmented in my opinion. It's another very easy to wear lippie.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Boy
Friday : Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy
Ah … Chanel. That lipstick is the perfect My Lips But Better shade in my opinion. It's slightly shiny and just hydrating enough. It's perfect ! It's my favourite of the bunch !


NYX - Revlon - Dior - Chanel - Clarins
There you go, that was a week worth of lipstick. It hasn't been the most exciting week as they were all pretty similar but they're my favourite kind of lipstick.

What lipsticks have you been wearing this week ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , ,