Brows Made Easy


I found it ! The brow product that is available in Switzerland, not ridiculously expensive and dead-easy to use !

I remember that not that long ago I wasn't doing anything for my brows. The thing is, when you start, it's hard to stop. So I've been looking for good products to take care of my brows easily.

The L'OrĂ©al Brow Artist Plumper is a tinted gel that contains fibers (I think I can see some looking at the applicator) fills in the gaps, tints the brows and keeps them in place all in one easy step.

I'm completely sold !

I sadly can't compare it to the Benefit, Makeup Revolution or Rimmel versions as I haven't tried any of them.


In my opinion the applicator isn't too big or too small and the long "handle" makes it easy to be precise without smudging product all around your brows.

What may be a problem for some is that there only are two shades available in addition to the clear version. Fortunately the shade light/medium is a good match for me when applied lightly (I usually wipe off the excess on the back of my hand or the inside of the tube).

As for the formula, it makes the brows slightly more stiff (that's what a gel does) but without making them overly crispy or uncomfortable (it can be surprising the first time but that's it).

When it comes to longevity, I'm happy to report that it lasts really well throughout the day.

All in all I'm really happy with this product and I'm lucky enough to have a shade that matches my brows. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a quick and easy-to-use brow product that will keep them in place, fill them in and tint them slightly.
If you're not looking for anymore colour, the clear version is probably a good option for those looking to keep any rebellious hairs in place.

I'd advise you to go and try it in a store (I guess brow products testers are pretty safe bacteria wise) to go out in the sunlight to check the shade and if it matches, to go for it ! (Take a wipe in case it doesn't :P)

Have you tried it ? What do you think ? Have I tempted you ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , ,