A Feelunique & BeautyBay Haul


Hey Everybody ! Long time no see !

My exams and essays are finally done and dusted and I got rid off my stupid flu so I’m back. For real !

I didn’t have time to blog when I had all my essays due but I did procrastinate a little bit on the internet and this resulted into two naughty orders from Feelunique and BeautyBay. Let’s just say that the sales drew me in.

Here’s a quick overview of what I picked up and why.

Nuxe Rêve de Miel
I mentioned this little miracle worker a few months ago (here) and mine was almost empty and started to dry out a little so I picked up a new one. Bonus: it comes with a pink lid  (or green or yellow) for its 20th birthday.

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
Since I started climbing I’ve noticed that my hands and nails are getting a lot dryer (because of that powder that helps your hand stay moisture-free) and I’m hoping that this will help with the condition of my nails. (dry) fingers crossed !

Seche Vite Top Coat
A fast drying top coat is a must-have for me as I can’t stand waiting more than 10 minutes for my nails to dry. I’ve been using Essie good to go for a while now but I thought I’d try something new. It’s as good if not better !

Nails Inc. Snowflakes Kensington Church Street
It’s finally snowing here so it's only appropriate to be wearing snow on my nails. I love it layered over Essie Bauble Bar (or any kind of deep blue polish) and it really looks like snowflakes !

Colab Dry Shampoo Set
I’m already a fan of these dry shampoos (I mentioned them here and here). I’ve already tried 3 of their scents and when I saw this set of minis in the feelunique sale I couldn’t resist. They’re just so practical to throw into your handbag.

Emma Hardie Cleansing Cloth
I needed some face cloths and as these were on sale I thought it was a good opportunity to try some fancy face cloths (I mean they come individually wrapped in paper). They have a flannel and a muslin side meaning that you can choose how much exfoliation you want. Perfect.

So that's it for today. See you soon =)

What about you ? What did you buy recently ? Have you tried any of these ?

x

Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,