3 Lovely Things


Today I wan't to talk to you about three things that I've been thoroughly enjoying lately and that are not beauty related.
Not just because they're great to use (eat, drink) but also because they're a pleasure to look at and I think that it's important to be surrounded by lovely looking things to be happy. (what … cheesy ? yeah … a tad)

So let's get to it.

The first thing isn't the greatest looking but it's definitely the most delicious tea I've ever had. It's the Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea. It tastes really strongly of spice (you can make up to three cups with just one bag … crazy !) and is quite sweet so you don't need to add sugar.
If you like strong spice combined with sweetness then this will be for you.
This tea is quite hard to come by (especially in Switzerland) but I usually find it in organic shops or in pharmacies and it's definitely worth the hunt. You can also check out the website for more info.

The second thing is also delicious ! I got this as a present from a friend (thank you !!!) They're the “most fluffy marshmallows ever" from Barú also called "chocolate wrapped clouds"(How cute !!!) They're marshmallow covered in very thin chocolate with a pocket of salty caramel hidden between the chocolate and the marshmallow. I really love them and I don't even like marshmallows so that's saying something !
The packaging is one of the loveliest thing I've ever seen so it's proudly standing on my shelf (but not for long as there's only one left … oops)
I'm not sure where you can find them as they come from Belgium. In Switzerland they're sold in Globus (that I know of) and probably some other fancy food shops ;) they also have a website if you want to check it out.


Last but not least is my Q&A a day, 5-year journal that I got from amazon. I really like the way it looks and it's quite tiny (a lot more than I'd imagined) which makes it even cuter.
The idea is that you have to answer a question everyday for five years which means that you can compare your answers and see how you and your life changed.
I really like taking the time each day to reflect about something (serious or not), to gather my thoughts and then to write a few things. I find the whole process very relaxing.
If you like writing but don't necessarily know what to write or just want to see how you change, then I strongly recommend that (and nobody said that you had to start on the 1st of january, mine starts on the 16th of february.)

So that's what I've been loving non-beauty wise lately.

What are a few of your favourite things ? What makes you happy ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,