#JeSuisCharlie (# I'm Charlie)


Something completely different today. After what happened in France I can't just talk about beauty, it's way too futile.

Some of you may know, some of you may not know so I'll briefly explain. Some extremist islamist walked into the GQ of a satyric newspaper in Paris, Charlie Hebdo and killed 12 people. Why ? They used humor to denounce what was wrong.

It is an attack against free press and I am profoundly shocked and sad to see that this is the world we live in !

I won't say anymore about the subject because I'm not an expert but you can check out this article if you want to know more. And this one for pictures that cartoonists from around the world drew in response to this attack.

It's a sad day and I hope that we can still make this world a better place though I must say I'm starting to lose faith.

In the meantime I'll leave you with this picture from Pope an australian cartoonist...


x
Macha

*Disclaimer : I'm not saying all islamists are evil. I'm saying extremists of any kind are.

Labels: ,