A London Jewellery Haul


This is the final haul post following my trip to London. I wasn’t in the mood to try on clothes when I was there but I definitely wanted to pick up a few jewellery pieces (as I mentioned in this post).

I found that & Other Stories had some brilliant pieces and it was very hard to pick just a few. I ended up leaving with the two bracelets and I went back the next day to buy the ring.
I like their jewellery because it looks and feels a bit nicer (it’s also more original) than what you usually find but the price is still very reasonable. 

The earrings I bought in Accessorize which is a common place to buy jewellery and they often have nice things. The good thing is that they really have something for everybody.

So that’s it for the newest additions to my jewellery box.

Where do you usually buy your accessories ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , ,