A London Beauty Haul


Here's the second one of my London hauls !

I didn't go all out like I used to in the aisles of Boots and other beauty departments because 1. I've had my crazy must-buy-them-all period and 2. I bought almost all my christmas presents while in London so didn't feel like spending too much on myself.
That being said I still did spend quite a bit on myself.

Kevyn Aucoin The sculpting Powder
When I walked into Space NK I was contemplating buying the Nars limited edition cheek palette but realized that I already had too many blushers. I then spotted this little one and as I was swatching it the lady asked whether I wanted to try it. I always get a bit suspicious when people want to apply makeup on my face but I was feeling adventurous so I agreed. She actually did such a good job and made my cheekbones look so amazing that I caved. I don't know if I'll be able to recreate what she did but I'll try !

L'Oréal Collection Exclusive Blake's Pure Red
I wanted Blake's red mainly because it isn't available in Switzerland and when I tried it the colour was perfect for my skin tone ! The formula is a bit drying but I found that if you apply it on bare lips, let it dry and then apply a thin layer of lip balm it lasts really well and feels very comfortable !

Soap & Glory Archery's and Supercat Liner
I've mentioned how much I like the original Archery before (here) and when I discovered that they had one with a spoolie I knew I had to have it. I ended up buying both because the original is a firm favourite of mine. Then there was an offer on where if you spent 12£ on S&G you got a free liner and I must say I really like this liner ! It lasts well and is really good for making very thin lines.

Una Brennan Skin Renew Cleansing Oil
I saw Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup mention it and as I'm really getting into oil cleansers I wanted to give this one a go. I haven't tried it yet but it has a very pleasant citrusy scent.

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
I really like the idea of moisturizing in the shower and I've been wanting to try this for a really long time but it is ridiculously expensive here in Switzerland so I picked it up in London. It smells amazing and I've heard great things about it but I haven't tried it myself. I'll keep you updated.

So that's it for my beauty haul.

What has been on your wishlist/radar lately ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,