My Splurge Wishlist for London

A London Splurge Wishlist

What better way to start the week than with a wishlist ?

I'm going to London in 10 days so I've come up with a little list of things that I'd really like to buy.
These items are more on the pricey side so I'll have to make a choice and see them in person before I decide whether I really want them or not.

The Bed of Nails - Acupressure Mat
I want that for the Man as well as for myself. This one I'll probably buy even if just for him because he has seriously stressful exam sessions that give him terrible back pain and I'm hoping this could help (I'll still buy it in pink though).

Nars - Virtual Domination Cheek Palette
I only own a blusher from Nars and this palette really looks amazing. I'd love to try some more colours and the Laguna bronzer. However I'll wait to swatch this one before buying it because I've heard a lot of people say that the Laguna bronzer was too dark for fair skins and I want to swatch all the colours.

Alpha H - Liquid Gold
This I'll be sure to pick up again because since I've stopped using it my skin hasn't been half as good as it was before. I'm completely convinced that this does wonders for my skin.

Kevyn Aucoin - The Sculpting Powder
So many people rave about this one saying that it's really good for fair skins and that it makes contouring easy. I'll wait to swatch it but I've been wanting it for so long that I probably won't resist.

Dipytique - Holiday Candle Set
I've never owned a diptyque candle and these ones sound really promising. I put them in this wishlist knowing damn well that I won't be spending that much for candles. But I wish I could justify it.

What's on your wishlist ? What did I forget ? Do you have any recommendation ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,