Daily Hair Saviours


My hair care changes quite often but this little quartet has become more of a staple recently. I know that I will or do repurchase these when they run out.

Morocanoil Hair Treatment
This is the most expensive hair oil that I ever purchased … But I will repurchase it a soon as it runs out.
The smell is out of this world but mostly I'm convinced that this really helps my dry ends. I use it on damp hair (it really helps to detangle) or on dry hair (careful ! only a tiny bit !) to help smooth my ends and make them look silkier.
This can be found in a lot of hair salons and on feelunique for instance (in Switzerland it's available at Manor as well).

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer
I've hesitated a long time before buying these because I wasn't the biggest fan of the smell but the good thing is that it doesn't smell once your hair is dry. I haven't used it for a very long time but I can tell you already that I've never used a shampoo and conditioner that made my hair feel so soft. It's amazing !
I'm not sure where these are available (bad blogger) but I'm sure you'll find that out. ;)

Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm
This is hands down the best hair mask I've used so far. I'm on my second pot and I'm already planning on repurchasing it when it runs out. It's a balm texture that melts into your hands and that you apply on dry hair at least 20 minutes before washing it (I apply it before I go to bed and wash my hair the next morning). It makes my hair look incredibly shiny and healthier. I use it about once a week.
I don't think that it is available if you don't live in the UK but if you're going there or a friend is, definitely pick it up. It's that good !

What are your hair care essentials ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,