3 Things I've Been Trying


… and loving !

They all come from a feelunique order I did a couple of weeks ago and I'm really pleased with them all. Let's see why :

Colab Dry Shampoo in Paris and Tokyo
It claims to be an invisible dry shampoo and it is an invisible dry shampoo ! It is also good at getting rid off greasy roots and adding a bit of "oomph" to my hair. An absolute winner ! Also it is really affordable. Probably my new favourite !
What's great is that they have 2 sizes and the mini ones are perfect to throw in your handbag.
The scent is a bit more perfumy and grown-up than most dry shampoo (which I love)  and Tokyo is lovely without being to strong but Paris may be a bit strong for my taste.
I ordered London as well but they forgot to put it in the box so hopefully it'll arrive in the next few days.
*find it here

First Aid Beauty Purifying Mask with Red Clay
My first ever FAB product. I totally ordered it because of this video from Estée and Amelia.
First off, it's a peel off mask (am I the only one to find that very fun ?) and it really feels like when you're peeling it off it's taking all the junk from your face away with it (don't put it on your eyebrows or baby hair). I like that it leaves my skin very smooth (though it can be a bit stripping but if you follow with a moisturizer you'll be fine) and it smells just like a spa.
*find it here

La Roche Posay Dermo-Soothing Deep Cleansing Foam
This cleanser is targeted at skins that have been stripped by anti-acne products so it feels really gentle on the skin. If you use it it'll leave you skin feeling very clean with a cushion of moisture at the surface (can't quite explain why but it really feels cushiony). A great alternative to balms if you want something less drying than a regular foaming cleanser.
*apparently it's not on feelunique anymore … but you can find it in pharmacies.

Have you tried any of these ? Any good discovery lately ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , ,