5 Drop-Dead-Gorgeous Packagings


So after reading Natalie's post about beautiful beauty products, I went through my collection to see what I owned that would deserve to sit on top of the dressing table.
As my selection was a bit different from hers I thought I would share it with you.

It is indeed very Chanel heavy. But as you can see I really like that black, sleek packaging. No wonder Marc Jacob's eye shadow palette (of course, it's the lolita) is there as well.

I also like the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector that managed to inject a bit of colour while still keeping it really classy and Dior Lip Glow for the same reason.

2 honourable mentions go to Nars and Clinique (and a sneaky third Chanel product) because they almost made the cut into the top 5. I like the mat black rubbery packaging of Nars products and how Clinique managed to keep their flower-blusher looking extra cute and simple.


I'd love to see some Bobbi Brown products in my collection because their packaging is also amazing !

What's your favourite packaging ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,