My Favourite Green Juice of The Summer

As I was saying in my post about getting fitter I've recently started to make myself juices to incorporate more fruit and vegetable into my diet.

When the green juice trend started I was kind of skeptical and didn't think I would like them at all. But when I bought my blender I started experimenting and I found a green juice recipe that I am very happy with and that I have been drinking/eating (somewhere in between) all summer !


For about a 600ml bottle you will need :



Once you've done the peeling, dicing, juicing and grating it's just a matter of throwing everything into your blender and blending. Quick and easy !

Of course any ingredients can be changed according to your taste. I know a lot of people will use avocado and banana but I really don't like it. You can also use coconut water instead of water but I find the taste to be a bit strong and overpowering.
What's important is to make something you like and have fun doing it (I sure do when I feel like a chemist experimenting in my kitchen).

Are you a fan of green juices ? Is there any recipe or ingredient I should try ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,