Liebster Award

image courtesy of google
Believe it or not but apparently I've been nominated for an award. Yup. Me.
I've been nominated by Amberose (thank you !) and without further ado I will answer her 10 questions. Here goes :

1. What is your phobia ? (excluding spider says she)
Well I don't think that I do have a phobia. I'm a bit uncomfortable in the dark (slight nyctophobia) and for some reason I really don't like being in a tunnel with a car (a hint of claustrophobia maybe) but that's pretty much it.

2. Would you rather fight a tiger or shark ?
Definitely a tiger. For starter I'm a lot more at ease on the ground than I am in the water and tigers are cute like kittens (what do you mean they're not like kittens ?!)

3. Why did you start blogging ?
Because I really really enjoy writing and I thought that it could be a good use of my extensive makeup collection. Plus whenever I would talk about it my friends would tell me how good an idea it was (thanks !)

4. Are you a planner or do you like to do things spontaneously ?
While I'm really good at being organised I much prefer doing things spontaneously.

5. Cat or dog ?
Cat !

6. Most prized possession ?
I really don't know. I don't put much value into material things. Maybe my laptop because it has everything in (like all my pictures of the last 8 years)

7. Tea or coffee ?
Both. I enjoy both equally. I like all kinds of tea just like I like having an espresso or a caramel latte with whipped cream on top.

8. Who would be at your ultimate dinner party ?
I don't want any celebrity dead or alive at a dinner party. I'm the most happy with my closest friends and family.

9. How did you pick your blog name ?
It took me 2 years to find a decent name. The idea comes from the nickname a friend gives me. Moineau which means sparrow in french. From there I went to feathers and I paired it with brushes for 3 reasons. 1. It's like pairing two of my passions, writing and makeup. 2. I like the sound of it. 3. It spells FaB and that just sold it for me.

10. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Determined. Passionate. Impulsive.

… but I made that one !


And now for my nominees :

Confessions of a Makeup Hoarder
The Secret Stash
Glam O'clock
The Shallow Void
Maybe Marta
Hearting
Palm Trees and Lipstick
Amelia Writes
Better than Ann
Laura's Little Loves
Rambles from my Makeup Box


You'll have to answer these 10 questions :

1. What is your favourite thing about blogging ?
2. What is the thing you like the least about blogging ?
3. How has blogging changed your life ?
4. What makeup item can you not live without ?
5. What is the last thing you regret buying ?
6. Is there a motto or an advice you live by ?
7. What's the number one thing you would tell your younger self ?
8. What country would you want to live in ?
9. What is your favourite recipe ?
10. Blog or Youtube ?


There are just a few rules :
You must link back to the person who tagged you
You must answer all questions above
You must come up with ten other questions of your own
You must tag eleven other bloggers with under 200 followers

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , ,