Is It Chunky Checked Scarf Wheather Yet ?


Call me crazy but I'm actually excited for Autumn and Winter to be here !
Wood fire, tea, candles, warm coats, hot chocolate, cosy night-in, cute slippers, comfy PJs and chunky scarfs. This all screams heaven to me !

Dare I add Christmas ? I know I'm not the only one thinking about it. Is it acceptable to already be excited for Christmas at the end of September ? Probably not. I'll keep that for later. Oops.

But even though I can see posts about Autumn and Fall on everybody's blog I'm just not feeling it yet. It hasn't quite arrived to my part of the world. (Look how green the trees still are and how sunny it is !)

However there already is a slight autumnal vibe in the air and I managed to sneak three autumnal accessories into my outfits.


1. A Pair of Suede Black Boots
These black boots are exactly what I was looking for. I found them on zalando (thank you ever so much Mélody !) and almost had a heart attack when I saw that they were out of stock. Fortunately I managed to track down a pair in my size. The heel makes them a bit more classy but it's a chunky one (and not too high) so they're still very comfortable and appropriate for everyday wear. The tassel is a nice touch to make them a bit more unique.


2. A Berry Toned Lippie
I'm not one for very bold lipsticks but Autumn does mean berry toned lip colours. So I use this Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush that I just pat on my lips to be left with a sheer wash of colour that lasts (it is a stain after all).


3. The Chunky Checked Scarf
Last but not least my "oh-so-comfy" new scarf ! I picked it up from Pieces which is (I think) a sister brand to Vero Moda that always has very nice accessories. (I found one of my favourite scarf there last year.) I know that I'll be sporting that one most days this season. I like that it includes many colours and it's very soft and comfy.

Do you also like Autumn/Fall ? What's your favourite thing about it ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , ,