You Had Me at Duty Free



Traveling with a plane means duty free shopping.
That's why when I headed back home last saturday with about 50£ of holiday money left in my purse I couldn't help myself and I picked up these two things.


I've been wanting that Chanel quad in Tissé Vénitien ever since it came out (partly because of the advert) and for the first time it wasn't sold out. It looks soooo pretty. I can't wait to use it.

I've resisted buying the Clinique Cheek Pops even though I've wanted them since the moment I first saw them. On the one hand because I definitely don't need another blusher and on the other hand because I just couldn't decide what shade to buy. This time round I didn't resist and I went for 04 plum pop which is a shade that I don't already own (it is slightly more purple in reality, as the name would suggest).

Can you resist duty free ? Is there something you always fall for ?

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , , ,