From the Abyss of My Makeup Collection



The other day I went through my makeup collection because I was looking for a lost lipstick.
I didn't find it but I found a few products that I had forgotten about and decided to bring them back to the surface to use them again.
These 3 are old favourites of mine and it is time for them to shine again !


My Mac Quad : Nylon, Woodwinked, Expensive Pink and Mystery. For a more full-on makeup look I like to use all of them (nylon as a highlight in the inner corner, woodwinked all over the lid, mystery in the crease and outer corner and a touch of expensive pink in the middle to highlight the green of my eyes). Otherwise I like to use nylon to highlight the inner corner in general and I also like to use woodwinked all over the lid on its own.

YSL Volupté Sheer Candy :  in n°4 Succulent Pomegranate. It is delicately scented, feels balmy on the lips and adds a sheer wash of shiny colour (don't be afraid it isn't nearly as bright as it looks once on the lips). And the packaging is to die for !!! What more could you want ?!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush : in Frisky. It is quite scary just looking at it and it is fairly pigmented but it is a gorgeous corally-red colour with tiny bits of silver and golden shimmer. If applied lightly it instantly makes me look more healthy and glowy.

If I can find gems like that every time, I'm definitely going to go and have another look at the bottom of my drawer.

x
Macha

Labels: , , , , ,